A cheap and simple way of getting to know the city
- Free travel on public transport in the city area of Düsseldorf (incl. airport)
- Discounts of up to 100% on around 50 offers, such as guided city tours, museums & souvenirs
- Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
Travel free of charge on buses and trains in the city area, get free or discounted entry to numerous museums, enjoy guided tours, city bus tours and cultural events at significantly reduced prices, savour Düsseldorf’s culinary delights and relax with sports and games. Our tip: Discover the city’s amazing panorama from a boat.
Please note that opening hours of museums und institutes might change on public holidays.
1, 2, 3 or 4 days?
Choose your DüsseldorfCard:
|Valid||Single Person||Group* / Family**|
* Family: 2 adults + 2 children up to 14 years;
** Group: 3 adults
The official video
How does the DüsseldorfCard work?
Free travel on public transport in Düsseldorf
Discounts of up to 100% on around 60 offers such as guided city tours, museums, souvenirs...
- Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum (free entry)
- Filmmuseum Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Goethe-Museum Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Haus Bürgel / Roman fort (free entry)
- Carnival museum (reduced entry fee € 2.00)
- Heinrich-Heine-Institut (free entry)
- Hetjens-Museum/Deutsches Keramikmuseum (free entry)
- KAI | ARTHENA FOUNDATION (free entry)
- KIT - Kunst im Tunnel (free entry)
- Kunsthalle Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Kunstpalast (reduced entry fee)
- Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen K20 Grabbeplatz (reduced entry fee)
- Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen K21 Ständehaus (reduced entry fee)
- Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen (free entry)
- Neanderthal Museum (€1.00 discount individuals, €2.00 discount families)
- NRW-Forum Düsseldorf (reduced entry fee)
- Sammlung Philara (50 % discount)
- SchifffahrtMuseum Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Stadtmuseum Düsseldorf (free entry to the collections and Special Exhibitions)
- Stiftung Schloß und Park Benrath (reduced entry fee)
- Theatermuseum Düsseldorf (free entry to the exhibitions)
- Black Box (free entry)
- Classic Days - Festival of Culture & Motoring-Lifestyle (04.08.-06.08.-reduced entry fee 4 €)
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein (20 % discount)
- D´Haus - Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus (20 % discount)
- Düsseldorfer Marionetten-Theater (reduced entry fee)
- FFT (2 tickets for the price of one)
- Komödie Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- Roncalli’s Apollo Varieté (20 % discount on PK1 tickets)
- tanzhaus NRW (9 € reduction on stage events)
- Altbeer-Safari (10 % discount)
- Old Town guided tour (50 % discount)
- Old Town AR-Tour (20 % discount)
- Classic Remise Düsseldorf (10 % discount on guided tours)
- Climate walk around Düsseldorf (50% discount)
- Craft Beer & Street Food in Düsseldorf Old Town (20% discount)
- Düsseldorf in 120 minutes (50% discount)
- Düsseldorf Food Tour (20 % discount)
- HopOn HopOff CityTour (Discount: 3 €)
- KD Panorama Cruise Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- MedienHafen tour (50 % discount)
- Nightwatchmen tour (50 % discount)
- Rheinturm (€6 reduces entry fee)
- SEGWAY-Citytour (10 % discount)
- Sushi, Sake & japanischer Lifestyle (20 % discount)
- The Sound of Düsseldorf (10 % discount)
- Urban Art Walk (10 % discount)
- From the Modern to the Future (50 % discount)
- The Wehrhahn Line Düsseldorf (50 % discount)
- Christmas tour (20 % discount)
- Düsseldorf Souvernis (20 % discount)
- Weisse Flotte Cruise Düsseldorf and Kaiserswerth (10% discount)
- Freizeitbad Düsselstrand (2 tickets for the price of one)
- Horse race track Grafenberg (tickets for the price of one)
- GSV Düsseldorf (20 % reduction on 9-hole and 18-hole green fees)
- JUMP GALAXY (two can jump for the price of one-for 90 and 120 min. of jumping time)
- Bike rental Düsseldorf (20 % discount on rentals)
- SimRacing Center Düsseldorf (2 tickets for the price of one)
- YOURcockpit (15 % reduction)
|WITHOUT Card||WITH Card|
|Local public transport||7,60 €||0,00 €|
|Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum||10,00 €||0,00 €|
|Old Town Walk||20,00 €||10,00 €|
|City Tour Hop on Hop Off||20,00 €||17,00 €|
|FIlmmuseum Düsseldorf||5,00 €||0,00 €|
|Sum||54,20 €||27,00 €|
|Cost DüsseldorfCard||12,90 €|
You save 22,70 €
Detailed overview of all reduced and free offers.
Frequently asked Questions
In exceptional cases, it may take up to 60 minutes before you receive your confirmation e-mail and the ticket for your booking. Please also check your spam folder. If the e-mail isn’t in your inbox within 60 minutes and not in your spam folder either, please send us a quick e-mail ([email protected]) or call us on (T +49 211 1720 2-854) and we’ll be happy to resend the DüsseldorfCard. Important Note Please make note of our opening hours: Mon.–Fri. 1000 to 1600.
You can print the DüsseldorfCard, or you can also use a suitable app to open it on your phone and show it.
No. The DüsseldorfCard is only valid within the Düsseldorf city area (Zone A). The DüsseldorfCard cannot be upgraded by purchasing an additional ticket either.
Select the number of tickets you want and your chosen date, and then click on Book. In the “Participants” field, you will see “Bookable Add-on Products”. Click the arrow beside that, and then on “Discount DüsseldorfCard/DüsseldorfBikeCard”. The discount for the DüsseldorfCard will then be deducted. Please also bring your DüsseldorfCard with you on city tours and show it to the guide and/or when you board the HopOn HopOff bus.
If you book it online, the specified start time (date, time) applies; if you buy a hard copy of the ticket, the start time you enter yourself will apply. Tickets that are purchased from Rheinbahn ticket machines at stops and underground stations must be punched before you start your trip. If you buy tickets from ticket machines on board light rail trains and metro buses, the time of purchase will apply. These tickets do not need to be punched.